Friday, September 14, 2012

Mash-Up: Disney / Avengers

Disney Avengers!

"Okay, so this took me forever and I am done now. Basically, I really liked this idea, so I hopped on the bandwagon. BG is a mix of paintovers and filters, but other than that everything is all mine. I'm finally happy with how Scar's effect turned out, yay! Anyway, thanks, bartonesque, for the awesome gifset.

Image is a redo of the Avengers movie poster. Disney characters are in costumes that are trying to be a mix of Avengers and Disney costumes, they do all right I think. [...] Thor is Hercules, Cap is Aurora, Black Widow is Mulan, Hawkeye is Robin Hood, Iron Man is Kuzco, Hulk is the Beast, Fury is Cobra Bubbles, and Loki is Scar, who has been placed large and central in the image, fading out towards the bottom."

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post on avengers costumes. It was an eye opener and it did make me see things in a different way. That post on avengers costumes is what anyone looking for information would want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos for that post on avengers costumes It was quite detailed and had all the necessary information that one may require. It gave me a chance to view things in a much different and better way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...