Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweets: Game of Thrones Cookies


Game of Thrones Cookies by 1Nerd1
"I have spent just over 10 hours on these Game of Thrones house sigil cookies - I am exhausted! There are 15 cookies in total, each cookie is 3 inches wide and 4 inches long.

This is my second time baking cookies from a stiff dough (I only ever make drop cookies because I’m lazy) and only my second time piping. I cut the shapes free-hand and iced with a #2 piping tip. I have no idea if that was even the right tip to use, I really am an amateur. Patience was the key here basically and I sure did need a lot of it.

I am very happy with how they have turned out - okay so they are not professional quality, but I still love them. I’m just excited that I managed to finish them in time for the season premier tonight! :D
Edit: Yes, I know that the Greyjoy’s banner has a black background. I ran out of black dye at 11pm and couldn’t be bothered to head out to get more so the icing turned out grey instead of darkening to black."
   

   

   

   
"I’ve spent almost 10 hours on these house sigil cookies so far - I’m not done yet!

This is my second time baking cookies from a dough (I always make drop cookies) and my second time using piping bag. I’m happy with how they’re turning out so far - okay so they’re not professional quality, but I’m far from being a professional!

The only down side is I don’t think I’m going to get them finished in time for the season 3 premiere tonight."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...