Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Music Video: Those Who Fight Further


Prints available for purchase from Etsy. Society6. US$

A fantastic version of Those Who Fight Further, the battle music theme from Final Fantasy 7, performed on 16 floppy drives.
"There's a little explaining to do in this video. I was asked by the Nexon Computer Museum to build a musical FDD exhibit like my own! It's been a very busy past few months because of it and other responsibilities. While I had the setup in my possession, I arranged this song for all 16 drives.

It's been a fantastic learning process, but I think I'd prefer to stick to my eight drive setup. I'm just so much more familiar with it and it takes a lot less time to put together a video. If you're interested in the museum exhibit, I'll be posting more info about it on my FB page later on!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...